Sunday, March 13, 2016

Fabulously Fighting ~ Pink Carpet Event

Fighting Fabulously
Pink Carpet Event
February 28th, 2016 at Bravo Boutique, Concord, NH

My husband nominated me to be considered for Fighting Fabulously's Pink Carpet Event at Bravo Boutique. I was so honored to have been selected! These 2 amazing women who started Fighting Fabulously who are both cancer fighters themselves, brought a day of pampering and excitement with so much selfless love & joy to the 5 women chosen, all who are either battling breast cancer or are survivors. It was the first time since being diagnosed in Dec that I felt like my old self and had a sense of normal. Thank you Shanna Clarke-Pinet and Mary Morin Carlin for all that you do and for making me smile & feel so special. Special thanks to Governor Maggie Hassan who also came to show her support! I will forever remember this precious day as I shared it with amazing women, my wonderful husband & beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment