Friday, December 9, 2016

12/8/16 Breast MRI


As I get familiar and comfortable with these new breasts, I am still figuring out what is "feels" normal and what doesn't.  The past few weeks, I've noticed a lumpy feeling on my right side along with pain.  Talk about getting sick to your stomach - ugh - I can't even imagine.  I brought it to my Dr's attention.  She did an exam and felt the same thing I did.   So much has happened to my right side that it could just be scar tissue that has built up and is causing pain, but the only way to know as my Dr. said is to do a Breast MRI.  So, here we go again!  I swear - I don't have the stomach for this anymore.  I can't allow my mind to go down the road of something being wrong after this past year.  In my gut, I feel like something is wrong, but in my mind, having gone thru everything between surgery, reconstruction, chemo and radiation, I can't imagine that the cancer would come back, but you just never know - happens all the time.  What if I am one of those people? 

Breast MRI is scheduled for Dec 8th, 2016.  I want to throw up!  Here we go again. 

Went for MRI, had a tough time finishing it - I got claustrophobic - 2nd time it's happened to me.  Now we wait for results - this is the WORST part - the waiting!!!!!

MRI Results........ Negative!!!!  OMG!!!!  You have no idea, no idea how relieved I am.  This is the BEST Christmas gift EVER!!!!!  I can breathe again!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Dr. Ashutosh Chauhan A Phrenologist in Kokilaben Hospital,We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete